Customer Service Agent
Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT) is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. Euronet Worldwide YourCash sub-division (part of our EFT division) seeks to employ a results-driven Customer Service Agent in Milton Keynes (MK14 6EU), UK.
This role is an opportunity to join our international Helpdesk, in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
Full time, permanent: 4 days working 08:00 – 20:00, 10.5 hour shifts, 1.5 hours break per working day, followed by 4 days off (average of 37 hours per week) Mon – Sun break, weekends always working from home, approximately 1 in 4 weekends.
Key benefits for you
- 24/7 We Care: Employee Assistance programme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Business Linked discretionary Bonus
- Life Cover
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking
- Generous holidays (23) allowance: Pro rata this is the equivalent to 33 days a year working 5 days a week.
- working for a financially robust company growing year over year. Your initial development will be through our 10 weeks training plan.
- Being part of a truly multinational matrix organisation run as a meritocracy which creates development opportunities.
You will enjoy adding value in
- Being a first point of contact to our Merchants ensuring we maintain service excellence
- Taking ownership of all merchant enquiries and issues to ensure that our ATM uptime is maximised
- Providing first line maintenance when merchants are experiencing technical issues (we will provide you training).
- When required booking, coordinating and managing engineer requests for second line maintenance to resolution.
- Supporting ATM users from across Europe
What are we looking for
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in Customer Service with problem solving, telephone support and complaints handling
- A plus having 3 GCSE’s at A-C grade or equivalent
- Intermediate IT skills with previous experience of Microsoft applications
- Ability to complete technical training to engineer level
- Ability to investigate and resolve non- technical i.e. financial issues