Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT) is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. Euronet Worldwide YourCash sub-division (part of our EFT division) seeks to employ a results-driven Operations Analyst in Milton Keynes (MK14 6EU), UK.
This role is an opportunity to join our international Operations team, in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. The role holder will be reporting to the Operations Manager UK.
Full time, 5 day week, office-based Mon-Friday 37.5 hours per week
Key benefits for you
- 24/7 We Care: Employee Assistance programme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Business Linked discretionary Bonus
- Life Cover
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking
- Generous holidays, 25 days plus Bank Holidays, pro rata
- working for a financially robust company growing year over year
- Being part of a truly multinational matrix organisation run as a meritocracy which creates development opportunities.
We are seeking to employ an Operational Analyst whose primary focus will be to ensure industry leading uptime of our independent ATM network, inclusive of installations, reporting and Support of our products across EU Countries. This role is key in the delivery of our strategic business objectives.
Daily tasks include
- Transform data into information to deliver insights, identify trends, detect risks and discover gaps in knowledge or understanding
- Provide independent assessments of business decisions and any strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats identified
- Produce and present reports, models and visualisations that are accessible to their audience
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Supervision of ATM network
- Maintenance of existing sites – contact with site owners if necessary.
- New projects and sales team support
- Reviewing reports related to the ATM network (uptime, reconciliation, cash management, etc.)
- Ensuring communication and coordination among the company’s service providers including Cash in Transit (CIT), ATM site contacts, ATM maintenance, Telecommunications, Security, ATM installation teams, etc.
- Daily cooperation with Euronet centralized services (Central Operations, Finance, reconciliation, etc.)
- Supporting ATM installation / de-installation activities, as well as execution of branding on ATMs located at the warehouse or onsite
- Site preparation and installation /removals/ relocations of ATMs – planning and coordination
- Liaising with 3rd Party companies on a daily basis
What are we looking for
- Ability to communicate (written/verbally) and present your ideas effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills with an orientation towards customer service
- Analytical and problem-solving skills (highly geared towards problems solving).
- Focus and dedication in delivering quality.
- Dedication to quality, self-motivation, and willingness to learn
- Solid IT skills especially within data analysis such as excel