How does it work?
We’ve worked hard to ensure our ATM cash machines suit most locations, and our current customers range from convenience stores to casinos, so you can be sure we have flexible ATM solutions that will suit your business needs… and don’t forget an on-site cash machine ATM will help to increase profits by putting cash in your customers’ hands.
Our ATM solutions cost you nothing to install and there are no service or maintenance costs either. You’ll be given all the training you need to make sure you’re fully prepared and good to go. You’ll also receive handy documents to help with the daily procedures you’ll need to follow – making sure you get the best out of the ATM.
We know how important it is that our customers feel comfortable using our services, which is why we work closely with world leading payment businesses including Visa and MasterCard. This means our services are regulated to the highest level, so you can be sure that when you use any of the YourCash services, you’re in good hands!
All you have to do is:
- Provide a power socket to run the cash machine.
- Fill the ATM at the start of each day with cash from your business.
- At the end of business hours remove any remaining cash and store securely.
- Follow the ATM day closure procedure and keep a copy of the journal for your records.
- Repeat the process each day and watch the customers and profits roll in!
In return, YourCash will provide your business with a comprehensive breakdown and maintenance service, along with access to our expert technical help desk available 365 days a year.
To find out how a YourCash ATM can benefit your business fill out our contact form.